Welcome to take your first
Test your self
1. On the sole of the foot, at a point 1/3 the
distance from base of the second toe to the back of the heel.
Click here to
view hundreds of
2. The point opens the sensory orifices,
stabilizes and calms the Spirit, cleans the kidney heat, downbeats
Yin-fire, and revives inversion patients
3. The point can treat loss of consciousness,
shock, stroke, hypertension, seizures, and headache at the vertex
4. The point can treat soles of feet hot, pain
in the tips of toes, and consumptive coughing with Co-4(Guanyuan)
and S-40 (Fenglong)
5. The point is possible to decrease protein
uremia, nephritis, and diabetes with Lv-2
6. Well-jing wood points
a. LI-1, PC-9, GB-44
b. HT-9, SP-1, LV-8
c. KI-1, HT-9, PC-9.
d. ST-36, BL-67, SI-1
7. Points of the Nine needles of returning yang
a. GB-15, Ki-1, CV-12.
b. ST-35, Sp-9, LI-11
c. BL-40, GB-30, HT-5
d. LI-4, ST-44, CV-24
8. Below and anterior to the medial malleolus
of the ankle in the depression below the tuberosity of the navicular
d. Rangu (K-2)'
9. The point is possible to rectify the lower
c. Rangu (K-2).
10. The point has the function to treat
pharyngitis, cystitis, irregular menstruation, diabetes, tetanus
d. Rangu (K-2).
11. The point has traditional indications:
spontaneous and night sweating with Li-11, Hegu, and Ki-7(Fuliu),
throat bi, swelling of the pharynx with K-3 (Taixi), spitting of
blood, impotence, turbid white urethral discharge, and swelling of
the dorsum of the foot that prevents walking with BL-57
b. Rangu (K-2).
12. At the midpoint between the medial
malleolus of the ankle and the Achilles tendon. Five Fens behind the
inner ankle bone, in the depression above.
a. Taxi (K-3).
13. A point can benefits the kidneys, cool
heat, strengthens the lower back and knee, and rectifies the womb
14. A point has the figuring among the nine
indicators of the three regions and has diagnostic value. The pulse
at this point should be felt: if the pulse has expired, the patient
cannot be saved.
c. LV-4 5. SP-11
15. One of the nine needles for returning yang
a. GV-15, KI-1.
b. GB-31, ST-30
c. LI-3, SP-6
d. CV-12, KI-4
6. How many of the nine needles for returning
yang is located in the kidney channel
17. How many of the Nine Needles for Returning
Yang is located in the Du channel
18. Morning diarrhea is also called
a. kidney diarrhea.
b. spleen diarrhea
c. stomach diarrhea
d. lung diarrhea
19. Source-Yuan point
a. Lu-9, PC-5, HT-4
b. SI-4, ST-42, GB-38
c. U-4, LV-3, KI-3.
d. PC-7, SP-4, TB-4
20. Earth point
a. SP-2, KI-3, SI-8
b. ST-36, GB-34, LV-3.
C. LI-11, TB-10, PC-8
d. ST-45, GB-41, KI-10
21. Swollen foot with difficulty walking or leg
pain at the Taiyang region
a. KI-3, B-60, B-62.
b. PC-5, LI-4, ST-36
c. ST-32, LU-5, SI-3
d. SI-3, B-60, GB-37
22. Luo-Connecting point of the kidney channel
a. Dazhong (K-4).
23. Posterior and inferior to K-3 about 5 Fen,
in the depression anterior to the angle formed by the Achilles
tendon ( t. calcaneus) and the calcaneum.
a. Dazhong (K-4).
24. Point is between Taxi and Shuiquan (K-5)
c. Dazhong (K-4).
25. pain in the heel with B-40(Weizhong), B-60
(Kunlun), and Liv-2(Xingjian)
a. K-5 and K-4.
d. K-7 and St-37
c. Sp-5 and GB-36
d. LV-6 and PC-7
26. Cleft(fissure)-xi Point, the accumulating
27. One unit directly below the point
a. LI-8 to LI-9 and LU-3 to LU-4.
b. LI-13 to LI-12 and ST-19 to ST-20
c. ST-33 to ST-34 and ST-41 to ST-42
d. SP-3 to SP-2 and K-21 to K-20
28. One of the Eight Confluent Point
b. SI-4 C. PC-7 d. SJ-8
29. One unit directly below the medial
malleolus of the ankle
30. K-6 and TB-6 (Ode of the Jade Dragon) can
a. constipated bowels.
b. index finger pain
c. shoulder pain
31. K-6 is the choice of the skilled
practitioner to clear a (Ode to Elucidate Mysteries)
a. blocked throat.
b. sore in the leg
c. febrile disease without sweating
d. intestinal pi
32. Meeting point of the Yin Heel channel at
the kidney channel
33. Jing-river point, and traversing point at
the kidney channel
34. On the medial aspect of the lower leg, two
unit directly above K-3
35. Posterior to the tibia, at the inferior
part of the soleus muscle and in the medial part of the calcaneous
tendon, or on the anterior border of tendon calcaneous, and 4 unit
36. Metal point of the kidney channel
37. Lower back pain is frequent application
with SI-3 and regulates the sweating function----sweating or absence
of sweating is good to use with LI-4 and SI-3
38. K-7 regulate the water function with
a. mother of the water.
b. son of the mother
d. upper and bottom
39. Jiaoxin(K-8) is Xi-cleft point of the
a. Yinqiao channel.
b. kidney channel
c. Yangwei channel
d. Yangqiao channel
40. Jiaoxin(K-8) is unit anterior to
Fuliu (K-7), unit directly above K-3 (Taixi) posterior to the
medial border of tibia.
a. 1, 2.
b. 2, 1
c. 2, 3
d. 4, 2
41. Xi-cleft point
a. K-9, K-8.
b. LI-7, H-5
c. SJ-7, SI-7
d. Sp-7, LV-5
42. Xi-cleft point of the Yinwei meridian
43. ______________unit directly above point
___________at the lower end of the belly of m. gastrocnemius, on the
line drawn from the Taixi (K-3) to Yingu(K-10).
a. 5, K-3.
b. 3, K-4
c. 6, K-5
d. 2, K-2
44. Yingu (He-sea point, K-10) is located on
the medial side of the popliteal fossa, level with point
_______ between the tendons of the semi-tendinosus muscle
and the semi-membranous muscle when the knee is flexed.
a. BL-40 and B-39.
b. ST-36 and GB-34
c. St-35 and Sp-9
d. LV-8 and Sp-9
45. How many can is from the point Henggu
(K-11) to the point ST-23
46. Henggu (K-11) is located 5 units below the
point _________on the superior border of pubic symphysis, 0.5 unit
lateral to point
a. KI-16, CV-2
b. KI-16, CV-3
c. KI-17, CV-4
d. KI-18, CV-5
47. Dahe (K12) is located
a. 4 units below the umbilicus, on the superior
border of pubic symphysis, 0.5 unit lateral to CV-3.
b. 5 units below the umbilicus, on the superior
border of pubic symphysis, 0.5 unit lateral to CV-4
c. 2 units below the umbilicus, on the superior
border of pubic symphysis, 0.5 unit lateral to CV-5
d. 6 units below the umbilicus, on the superior
border of pubic symphysis, 0.5 unit lateral to CV-6
48. Qixiue (K-13) is located
a. 9 units below the CV-14, 0.5 unit lateral to
b. 3 units below the CV-10, 0.5 unit lateral to
c. 11 units below the CV-16, 1.5 unit’s medial
d. 1.5 units below the CV-7, 2 units lateral to
49. 2 units below the umbilicus, on the
superior border of pubic symphysis, 0.5 unit lateral to
50. Zhongzhu (K-15) is located
a. 2 units below the umbilicus, 1 unit lateral
b. 3 units above the Zhongji(CV-3), 1.5 unit
medial to the St-28
c. 5 units below the CV-12, 2.5 units lateral
to the spleen channel.
d. 6 units below K-22, 1 units lateral to the
51. Huangshu(K-16) is located
a. 0.5 units lateral to the CV-8, 2 unit
lateral to St-25
b. 2.5 units medial to the Sp-15, 4 unit above
c. above ST-28 about 4 units and 2 unit medial
d. above Sp-14 about 2 units lateral, 2 unit
lateral to St-25
52. Shangqu(K-17) is located
a. 3 units above the K-15, 0.5 unit lateral to
b. 2 units above the K-14, 0.5 unit medial to
c. 2 units above the K-16, 0.5 unit lateral to
d. 2 units above the umbilicus, 2 unit lateral
53. Shiguan (K-18) is located
a. 3 units above the umbilicus, 1.5 unit medial
b. 4 units above the umbilicus, 0.5 unit
lateral to Jianli (CV-11)
c. 5 units above the umbilicus, 0.5 unit
lateral to Xiawan(CV-10)
d. 4 units above the umbilicus, 2 unit lateral
54. 4 units above the umbilicus, lateral to
a. ST-21, K-19.
b. ST-24, Sp-16
c. Sp-25, K-20
d. GB-24, KI-18
55. Futonggu (K-20) is located in the same
level of the points:
a. Shangwan (CV-13), ST-20.
b. Zhongwan (CV-12), ST-30
c. Sp-16, ST-22
d. LV-13, St19
56. Yournern (K-21) is located
a. 4 units above the umbilicus, 0.5 unit
lateral to CV-12
b. 5 units above the umbilicus, 0.5 unit
lateral to CV-13
c. 6 units above the umbilicus, 0.5 unit
lateral to CV-14.
d. 7 units above the umbilicus, 0.5 unit
lateral to CV-15
57. The point is in the fifth intercostals
space, 2 units lateral to Ren vessel.
58. The points is located in the fourth
a. KI-23, ST-16, SP-19
b. CV-17, PC-1, ST-17.
c. KI-24, CV-19, SP-20
d. ST-18, KI-25, GB-23
59. Shenfeng (K-23) is located
a. in the third intercostals space, 3 units
lateral to Spleen Vessel
b. in the second intercostals space, 2 units
lateral to Spleen Vessel
c. in the third intercostals space, 2 units
lateral to Ren Vessel.
d. in the first intercostals space, 2 units
lateral to Ren Vessel.
60. According to the Classical Location, the
KI-22 is can above KI-21.
61. The point is located in the second
intercostals space, 2 units lateral to the Ren meridian.
62. Yuzhong (K-26) is located in the
intercostals space, 2 inches medial to the vessel.
a. first and stomach.
b. second and Ren
c. third and spleen
d. second and lung
63. Shufu (K-27) is located in the depression
on the lower border of the clavicle, inches lateral to the Ren
vessel at point
a. 2 and CV-22
b. 3 and CV-23
c. 2 and CV-21"
d. 4 and CV-24 A patient has pain and heat in
the sole of the foot, pain along the posterior aspect of the lower
leg or thigh, pain along the lower vertebrae, low back pain, and
sore pharynx or dry mouth
64. Your diagnosis would be:
a. Damp or heat or wind in the kidney channel.
b. small intestine organ Deficiency
c. fire and dryness in the heart
d. stasis or phlegm of liver-blood
65. You would expect his tongue to be
a. flaccid and dry tongue
b. red tongue with yellow coating.
c. thick, teeth marks with thin white coat
d. thin white grey coating
66. Most likely his pulse will be:
a. deep, thready and slow pulse
b. slippery and rapid pulse.
c. floating, long, and small pulse
d. tight, slow, and short pulse
67. Which point combination would you choose
a. Jinmen(B-63), Weizhong(B-40), Yongquan(K-1).
--- 5 Shu points
b. Yanglingquan(G-34), Zhiyin(B-67),
c. Shaohai(H-3), Zhongzhu(SJ-3),Dadu(Sp-2)
d. Yuji(L-10), Shaofu(H-8), Yuanye(G-22)
68. your treatment principle would be:
a. reducing method along with moxa to move
stagnation and cold
b. reinforcing method to nourish liver and
c. reducing method to clear cold and eliminate
d. regulating Qi and blood and nourish
69. How many can measurements from the
Yingu(K-10) to the tip of medial malleolus