Welcome to take your second
Test your self
1. Tianchi(P-1) is__________ unit supralateral
to the nipple, in the intercostals space.
a. 2 and 5
b. 3 and 6
c. land 4
d.1.5 and 3
Click here to
view hundreds of
2. Tianchi point is the intersection-jiaohui
point of the
a. hand Jue yin pericardium, foot Jue yin
liver, and foot shako yang gallbladder channels.
b. hand Taiyin Lung , Foot Taiyin Spleen, and
foot Shaoyang gallbladder channels
c. foot Yangming stomach, foot Taiyang bladder,
hand Jueyin pericardium channel
d. hand Jueyin pericardium, hand Jueyin heart,
and hand triple burner channels
3. 2 units below the level of the anterior
axillary’s fold, between the two heads of m. biceps branchii.
a. Uniting point.
b. metal point
c. Jing point
d. Xi-Cleft point
5. At the elbow on the transverse cubital
crease, at the ulnar side of they tendon of m. biceps branchii.
6. Cleft-xi point of the PC channel
7. 9d. Neiguan(P-6) inches above the
transverse crease of the wrist, on the line connecting Quze (P-3)
and Daling (P-7), between the tendons of m. palmaris longus and m.
flexor carpi radialis.
8. River-jing (metal) point; 9th of the 13
9. 3 inches above the transverse crease of the
wrist, between the tendons of m. palmaris longus and m. flexor carpi
10. Connecting-luo point, confluence-jiaohui
point of the 8 extraordinary vessels (related to the yin linking
11.2 inches above the transverse crease of the
wrist, between the tendons of m. palmaris longus and m. flexor
12. Between the sinews two inches behind the
wrist, at the point opposite to Weiguan(TB-5)
13. The point is Stream-shu (earth) point,
source-yuan point, 4th of the 13 ghost points, and one of the nine
needles for returning yang
14. In the middle of the transverses crease of
the wrist, between the tendons of M.Palmaris longus and m. flexor
15. On the transverse crease of the palm,
between the second and third metacarpal bones. When the fist is
clenched, the point is just below the tip of the middle finger, on
the radial side of the 3rd metacarpal bone.
16. Spring-ying (fire) point
17. Well-jing (wood) point
c. Zugiaoyin(G-44) d.Zutonggu(B-66)
18. In the center of the tip of the middle
A patient has syphilis for several years.
Recently he suddenly appears fever, pustules, blisters and itching
on the whole body. They are accompanied with erosion and with
exudates. He cannot sit specially in the hip areas. He has seen
western doctor who withdrew the blood as the dark ink.
19. Your diagnosis would be:
a. Damp heat in the spleen & blood
b. Kidney-yang Deficiency
c. Pericardium fire.
d. stasis of liver-blood
20. You would expect his tongue to be
a. flaccid tongue
b. red tongue with thick yellow coating.
c. thick, teeth marks with thin white coat
d. pale tongue with white grey coating
21. Most likely his pulse will be:
a. deep, thready and slow pulse
b. slippery and rapid pulse.
c. floating, long, and small pulse
d. tight, slow, and short pulse
22. Which point combination would you choose
a. Laoguan(PC-8), Taibai(Sp-3),Tianjing(SJ-10).
--- 5 Shu points
b. Yanglingquan(G-34), Zhiyin(B-67),
c. Yongquan(K-1), Shaohai(H-3), Zhongzhu(SJ-3)
d. Yuji(L-10), Shaofu(H-8), Dadu(Sp-2)
23. your treatment principle would be:
a. reducing method along with moxa to move
stagnation and cold
b. reinforcing method to nourish liver and
c. reducing method to clear heart fire and
eliminate damp heat.
d. regulating Qi and blood and nourish
24. How many can measurements from the
Tianquan(P-2) to the transverse cubital crease